Nine international airports link Tunisia to Europe, to Africa and to the Middle East. Main and nearest airports are: Tunis Carthage (TUN), Enfidha (NBE), Monastir (MIR), and Sfax (SFA), served by numerous international airlines and charter companies. Domestic flights are provided by a national company.
The nearest airports are:
- Tunis – Carthage International Airport (TUN), Main Airport in Tunisia, Distance: 20km, Airline Companies: Tunisair, AirFrance, AirEuropa, Lufthansa, Turkish airlines, Alitalia, etc.
Tunis Carthage Airport (TUN)
- Hammamet International Airport (NBE), Distance: 120km, Airline Companies: Tunisair, Airberlin, Nouvelair, etc.
- Monastir International Airport (MIR), Distance: 180km, Airline Companies: Tunisair, Nouvelair, etc.
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (SFA), Distance: 300km, Airline Companies: Tunisair, Syphax airlines.
TUNISAIR Official Air Carrier: 50% discount on your flight ticket to Tunis
- Valid only for the participants flying to Tunis with TUNISAIR in economy class.
- The 50 % discount will be granted on the excursion rate from foreign countries to Tunis.
- A code for the special rate will be given to all the representations of TUNISAIR abroad. A confirmation of participation will be required by all the representatives offices of TUNISAIR in the world in order to validate your discount.