Online Registration website: https://cvent.me/Rq7GPg
Registration for Online Attendence (don’t includes papers registrations):
- IEEE Member: $10
- Student IEEE Member: $5
- Non-IEEE Members: $20
- Student Non-IEEE Member: $10
Online Attendance Registration includes: online access (available for 90 days) to all keynotes, technical sessions, booths, networking sessions, and proceedings.
Authors Registration (incl. Papers publication) fees (Early: by July 31, 2020):
- IEEE IAS, PES, IES, PELS, R8 Member: (early: $ 475, late: $575)
- IEEE Member: (early: $ 500, late: $600)
- Non IEEE Member: (early: $ 580, late: $680)
- Student IEEE Member: (early: $ 300, late: $400)
- Student Non IEEE Member: (early: $ 350, late: $450)
- IEEE Life member: (early: $ 300, late: $400)
Author Registration deadline: July 31, 2020
Registration for delegates includes:
– Access to all conference technical sessions
– Conference kit including a copy of proceedings on electronic media (delivered on site)
– Welcome reception
– Gala Dinner
– Internet Wi-Fi
- Author registration includes the publication fees of one paper. Additional paper is charged at $100 (max. one additional paper).
- Students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their full-time student status.
- Each paper requires one registration. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the official proceedings submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- IEEE members with low incomes from Africa may register to the conference with special reduced registration fees: (early: $150, late: $200) for IEEE student members / (early: $200, late: $300) for IEEE Professional academic members. A request letter should be send to <email@example.com> with endorsement letter explaining the financial situation/limits. To join IEEE: www.ieee.org/join
- Participants from Tunisia may register via order form (Bon de Commande)