Call for Postgraduate Forum Paper
The IEEE International Energy Conference (ENERGYCON) 2020 will organize a postgraduate (PG) Forum. The objective of the forum is to create a stimulating environment for graduate students to discuss their on-going research work with peers and experienced researchers from academia and industries. The target audiences of the forum are PhD students, recently graduated PhDs, supervisors, conference attendees, and master students planning to pursue PhD studies in the related area of the ENERGYCON. The forum will be organized as a poster session.
Current graduate students and researchers who completed their PhD dissertations in 2019 are encouraged to submit full-length paper (6 pages). Submissions will be reviewed to ensure quality and relevance. Authors of accepted submissions are expected to attend ENERGYCON and present their work in form of a poster and a short presentation at the PG Forum. Accepted submissions will be submitted for possible publication in IEEE Xplore.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=energycon2020
Papers are invited on all topics related to electric power and energy systems, and especially with the following focus:
• Smart Grid Design and Security
• Power Electronics and Energy Conversion
• Renewable Energy and Storage
• Power Systems and Smart Grids
• Advanced technologies for the control, design and operation of the smart-grid
Paper submission: June 15, 2020
Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2020
Author Registration deadline: July 31, 2020
1. Imed Ben Dhaou, University of Monastir, Tunisia and University of Turku, Finland (Chair)
2. Abdellah Kouzou, Laboratory of Applied Automation and Industrial Diagnosis, University of Djelfa, Algeria.
3. Adedayo Yusuff, University of South Africa, South Africa.